EFP EUROPEAN FOOD SERVICE GMBH
Information on data protection and the use of statistics Scope of application
The protection of your informational self-determination and privacy is important to us. We therefore collect, process and use personal data exclusively in accordance with the applicable data protection and data security laws. The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
EFP EUROPEAN FOOD SERVICE GMBH, represented by: Georg W. Broich, managing partner, Verenice Vandewall, managing partner, Böhlerstr. 1, 40667 Meerbusch, Germany, +49 (0)211 602 030, firstname.lastname@example.org
Access data / server log files
EFP EUROPEAN FOOD SERVICE GMBH (or its web space provider Hetzner Online GmbH) collects data about every access to the website (so-called server log files). Access data includes:
name of the website accessed, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
The provider uses the protocol data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimisation of the website. However, the provider reserves the right to subsequently check the log data if there is a justified suspicion of illegal use based on concrete indications.
Only pseudonymised IP addresses of visitors to the website are stored, and the creation of a personal reference is no longer possible. This data is stored for two months.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
• you have given your express consent,
• processing is required to fulfil a contract with you,
• processing is required to fulfil a legal obligation,
• processing is required to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data. This data is kept for two months.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is required in technical terms in order for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6   [f] GDPR):
• IP address
• date and time of the request
• time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• content of the request (specific page)
• access status/HTTP status code
• the amount of data transferred in each case
• website from which the request comes
• operating system and its interface
• language and version of the browser Software
Like many other websites, we also use so-called „Cookies“. Cookies are small text files that are transferred from a website server to your hard drive. This automatically provides us with certain data, such as IP address, browser used, operating system and your connection to the Internet.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or to transmit viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can make navigation of the website easier for you and enable the correct display of our web pages.
Under no circumstances will the data that we collect be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent.
You can manage many companies‘ online ad cookies through the US site http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/.
Your rights as a party concerned
You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data that concerns you:
– right to access (Art. 15 EU-GDPR),
– right to rectification (Art. 16 EU-GDPR),
– right to erasure (Art. 17 EU-GDPR),
– the right to restrict processing (Art. 18 EU-GDPR),
– right to object to processing (Art. 21 EU-GDPR),
– right to data transferability (Art. 20 EU-GDPR),
– right of appeal to the supervisory authority responsible (Art. 57 [1f] EU-GDPR).
If you have given us your consent, you may revoke it at any time with effect for the future. If you have given us your consent, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time (Art. 7  EU-GDPR). All data processing that we have carried out up to your revocation remains legal in this case. We will inform you about the possibility of revoking your consent and the concrete steps for exercising the right of revocation at the point at which we receive your consent.
Changes to the data protection regulations
Enquiries to the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer in writing at:
TDSSG GmbH – Team Datenschutz
Am Hagelsrech 14