#EFP EUROPEAN FOODSERVICE PARTNERS GmbH is a young and international company that stands for sharing trends, network and experiences in foodservice, gastronomy and catering.
Brand-ambassadors and owners Verenice Vandewall and Georg Broich are often traveling in Europe to discover and present new and innovative products within their network of wholesalers, restaurants and caterers.
As we are growing rapidly, we are looking for an
ASSISTANT SALES & MARKETING (M/F/D)
What do we expect from you?
– You organize our back-office and assist the work of Verenice and Georg
– You have a bachelor degree in sales, marketing, communication or hospitality
– You have great and multilingual communication skills in NL/D/ENG. French or Spanish are nice-to-haves.
– You coordinate and answer questions from and between our partners and their customers
– You prepare and follow up on appointments, events and food-shows
– You insert relevant data in our CRM System HubSpot.
– You keep our website, newsletter and socials up to date.
– You are enthusiast, hands-on and service-minded
– You respect cultural differences within our network of partners and their customers
– You have affinity with food, gastronomy and hospitality
What do we offer?
– A cozy and small team
– Flexible working hours , part-time and full-time are both possible.
– Working in an European environment from your home-office (minimum 50% of your hours)
– +- 1-2 days / week at our flex-office in Breda.
– +- 1 day / quarter at our headquarters in Düsseldorf.
Are you the one? Tell us why and send your resume and short motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org